Arcadia Pool Rules version 2023
Pool Rules were updated at the AGM 2023. Download a copy here>>
Turkish version: Arcadia Havuz Kuralları Yeni
Arcadia Pool Rules version 2015
You can download Arcadia Pool Rules updated 2015
Dear Owners, for the comfort and wellbeing of everybody staying in the complex, we kindly ask you to assist us with the rules listed below.
Arcadia Swimming Pool & Pool Area Rules
Use of the pool is at your own risk, The Property Manager or other Homeowners cannot be held responsible for any accidents or injuries sustained during your visit to the pool.
There is no life guard on duty.
- The pool is for the exclusive use of residence and their guests and residents are responsible for the supervision and conduct of their guests.
- Swimming is permitted during the hours of 08:00 to 22:00 only.
- All children under the age of 12 must be accompanied and supervised at all times by the adult resident.
- No person may enter the pool area in an intoxicated condition.
- The pool furniture belonging to the site must not to be removed from the pool area. Owners can bring pool furniture into the pool area for their own personal use.
- Shoes or sandals are to be worn while walking to and from the Swimming pool, so that only clean feet enter the pool.
- Any person having a skin disease, sore or inflamed eyes, nasal or ear discharges, open wounds should not use the pool.
- Showers are required before entering the pool.
- No running, pushing, scuffling, splashing or rough play is permitted in the pool area.
- Glass containers of any kind are prohibited in the pool area.
- Food, drinks and smoking must be kept at least 5 meters away from the pool area.
- Abusive language or any other unnecessary noise shall not be permitted.
- Diving is not permitted.
- Objects such as frisbees, volleyballs and the like are not allowed in the pool area.
- Users of the pool area are responsible for removing all articles they bring to the pool at the time when they leave the area. Management cannot be held responsible for any items left behind.
- Swim attire must be worn in the pool. No cut-offs, tee-shirts or street clothing. This applies to small children also. Babies must wear a snug nappy, rubber pants and swim wear.
- The cost of damaged property will be charged to the individual responsible for such damage and in the case of a guest, damages will be charged to the owner member responsible for that guest.
- No pets of any kind are permitted in the pool area.
- Lilos are not permitted for hygienic reasons.
- Surfaces around the pool including the sun terraces may be slippery, especially under wet feet please make sure you wear appropriate foot wear when walking across these areas.
Thank you for your adherence to these rules and guidelines.
Notice: Please inform all of your guests about the above rules . If anyone is found breaking these rules please inform the person about our complex- and pool rules, and if not helping then inform our Property Manager.